Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 and consentPursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter also “GDPR”), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you / inform you that the personal data you provide will form object of treatment in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which the professional is required.
1. – Data controller and person in charge of the protection of personal dataThe data controller is Choose Wood s.r.l., P.I. 09793980963, with headquarters in Via D’Adda 4/4, 20019 Settimo Milanese (MI). The Data Controller can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the certified email address email@example.com. The Data Controller has not appointed a personal data protection officer (DPO) and has not appointed a data protection officer (DPO).
2. – Legal basis of the processingThe Data Controller processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
it is necessary for the execution of the contract of which you / your Company is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon request;
it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Data Controller;
is based on the consent expressed for particular activities (e.g. sending newsletters, marketing activities).
3. – Purpose of data processingThe treatment is aimed at the correct execution of the contractual relationship. Your data will also be processed for the following purposes:
a) execution of the contract;
b) fulfillment of legal obligations related to the contractual relationship;
c) contract management, for example relationships with agents, representatives, clients and / or subcontractors;
d) any external collaborations for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
e) protection of contractual rights;
f) only with the explicit and separate consent at the bottom of this information, marketing activities by sending promotional and advertising material relating to products or services similar to those covered by the existing business relationship.
In any case, the personal data you provide are necessary for the proper performance of the contractual relationship.
4. – Consequences of failure to communicate personal dataWith regard to the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract of which you / your Company is a party or for the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), the failure to communicate the data personal data prevents the contractual relationship from being perfected.
5. – Methods of treatment and conservationThe processing will be carried out in an automated and / or paper form, in accordance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR on security measures, by persons specifically appointed, including third parties who provide specific processing, administrative or instrumental services necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing, in any case in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed and, subsequently, for the time in which the Data Controller remains subject to regulatory and fiscal conservation obligations. All data processing operations are implemented in such a way as to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the data.
6. – Communication of dataYour personal data may be disclosed to:
Third party suppliers of processing, accounting, tax, administrative, legal or otherwise instrumental services for the purposes indicated above
Authority of any kind, for the fulfillment of legal obligations
Apart from these cases, your data may be communicated to third parties, specifically identified at least by categories, only with prior informed and explicit consent made in writing.
7. – Profiling and dissemination of dataYour personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
8. – TransferYour data may be transferred, for the correct execution of the contract of which you / your company is a party, in member states of the European Union and / or in third countries not belonging to the European Union for which the European Commission has issued specific adequacy decisions.
9. – Rights of the interested partyAt any time, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 GDPR, the right to:
a) ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
b) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
c) obtain the rectification and cancellation of data;
d) obtain the limitation of the processing;
e) obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
f) oppose the processing at any time, even in the case of direct marketing purposes;
g) oppose an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing;
i) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
j) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.